Data Processing Services
Data processing and information systems are a must-have in an organization of any size. Whether you handle large volumes of raw data or are involved with small amounts of data, you know that data conversion and data processing is vital to your business and in making strategic decisions. With rising costs towards staff salaries, overheads and infrastructural burdens, outsourcing your data processing might just be the solution that you are after.
Data processing services outsourcing not only helps you reduce your operating and management costs significantly, it also allows you to reinvest the time and money in other core areas of your business.
Some of the advantages of outsourcing data and information processing tasks are:
- Large-volume data processing – Managing huge volumes of data is time consuming as it is cost and resource intensive. Outsourcing reduces that burden by letting your offshore partner take that up for you.
- Data is entered in various formats – papers, images, scanners, forms etc. A professional data outsourcing company will have the necessary technical resources to capture data from all kinds of input formats.
- Reduce the inconsistency in data.
- Generate cost savings of up to 60% to what you are spending currently
- Perform complex statistical analyses to gather critical information about your business, customer, competitors and stakeholders.
- Data and information can be presented as illustrated tables or as percentile rankings and distributions to give you a bird's eye view of things as well as offering sufficient details to dig deeper into the data.
- Data extraction from unstructured content to build spreadsheets and databases
- We have technically proficient staff and a separate team for data processing apart from other resources that we employ in our various services. We use in-house customized software to convert data from any kind of format.
- If you data is in print format (images and text documents), we use state-of-the-art scanning facilities to digitize them. These are later manually checked for errors and then a proof reading team will further review it to ensure that there are no errors in the process.
- Our digitization service division is well equipped to handle highly complex publishing solutions such as mathematical and scientific books, texts, journals and newsletters. Our expertise is built around a team of experienced editors, researchers and proofreaders, imaging and scanning technologies and document management standards that conform to global standards.
- Our data processing solutions are ideal for government agencies, corporations, news organizations, publishers, educational institutions, libraries, etc., or to any information intensive organization